Profile Picture

List view threshold error for Wiki Plus pages

Posted By fredyano 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Pinch Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
End-users are getting the following error when loading Wiki Plus-specific pages except for the Home Page:

The attempted operation is prohibited because it exceeds the list view threshold enforced by the administrator.
Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
Correlation ID: 04143cba-1e46-4380-802f-197d4c331ebb
Date and Time: 2012/11/06 11:39:26 AM

I've already increased the List View Threshold into 15,000 for the web application but would like to get input on how to address this issue properly. I'm concerned on the performance impact by just increasing this value continuously. Note, site administrator permission doesn't receive this error message and I have attached the portion of the server log when the issue was encountered.   Fred Yano http://fyano.wordpress.com/
Attachments
ServerLog.txt (575 views, 4.00 KB)
Igor
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

I suggest you to get and deploy the latest version of WikiPlus. It should resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Igor

Igor,
KWizCom