Profile Picture

Sharepoint Calander and colors in Kwizcom Calendar

Posted By jsaville 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago

The documentation I have does not explain how to createcolors in the Kwizcom calendar based on categories. I kind of remember that Ineed to create something in SharePoint first and then in the web part. Thereseems to be no documentation explaining this clearly on your website. Is there a step by step guide maybe with screenshots?

Dean
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Member

Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)Forum Member (42 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello,

There is a video tutorial online that shows you how to use the event colouring feature for the Calendar Plus web part.  Here is the link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDP-XDvnm3Q
thockman
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
You can make a copy of the default style sheet in the Calendar Plus web part and modify it to match the colors of your SharePoint theme. In my case, I made a copy of the following file in the 14 hive:

/_layouts/KWizCom_KSCP/KWizCom.CALENDARv2 - Copy.css

I then determined the color hex codes that related to colors in the display that I needed to change. It was a trial and error process of determining the colors that I needed from the current theme, and then finding the related colors within the style sheet and doing a Find and Replace on all instances of that color code.

The full page calendar uses background gifs for the blue 3-D effect, so you would have to re-create these type of gifs or go with the default blue.

There is no quick way to do this that I know of. Just use a TEST PAGE and instance of the CalendarPlus web part to refine this style sheet as needed. YOu can always roll back to the original if the copy gets too messed up.