Profile Picture

Linking to Sharepoint calendar lists

Posted By Cole 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hello,

I'm working with the professional trial version in Sharepoint 2010.  I want the web part to populate with the events held in a calendar list on the same site. 

In the Sharepoint Calendar Lists settings I use the [current site] token and my calendar list appears in the drop-down menu.  When I select it and click apply, it just reverts to the first list in the drop-down (Announcements)
without throwing any kind of error.

I also can't add anything to the web-part calendar.  I'm using a Kwizcom owner account with full control permissions.  What could I be missing?

Thanks,
Cole
Igor
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

After you selected the list you need to click on Add button in the bottom of the tab in order to add it to list of datasources. After that you should click on Apply button.

Thanks,

Igor,
KWizCom