Profile Picture

Change Page Owner

Posted By Vino 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
There is a WikiPlus library, where an old colleague has created a lot of Wiki Pages. Now this colleagues is not working in out company and I have to take care of these. How can I add my Name as the Page Owner. Without having Page Owner Persmission, I can not change the Lifecycle Alert, due to which I can see 'Out of date' on every Page.

The second thing: Can I switch off the Lifecycle Alert somehow?

Thanks.
Igor
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

1. You can write a PowerShell script which will allow you to change the page owner field value.

2. In order to disable the Life cycle alert, you need to deactivate "WikiPlus Life Cycle Alert" feature in Web Application features (see image)

Thanks,

Igor,
KWizCom