Profile Picture

Is it safe to delete old PdfExport folders on the server?

Posted By Marco 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is it safe to delete old PdfExport folders on the server?

Author
QuestionMark Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)Junior Member (16 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
As our sharepoint-partition runs out of free space, i wondering if it's safe to delete old subfolders in 
14\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\KWizCom_WikiPlus\PdfExport\data
which is growing with each pdf export.

On the basis of the folder-timestamps it looks like if wikiplus creates one folder with one html file and N image files for each pdf export.
This leads me to assume that the files will not longer needed after the pdf generation.
On the other hand, in the export root folder there is a file "donotremove.txt" which reads "[[Do not remove or modify this data folder. It is resquired by the PDF Export functionality.]]".

Thanks!

Marco 
Waldkirch, Germany
Igor
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

It is safe to delete content of the folder. Also, I suggest you to contact our support (support@kwizcom.com) in order to check why the content is not removed automatically.

Thanks,

Igor,
KWizCom