The caching feature is available in professional version only

Posted By kristipnk 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

The caching feature is available in professional version only

Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I bout the caching feature along with the list aggregator and the caching feature will not work. It runs the queries fine, but when going to the webpart, this is the error I get.
The caching feature is available in professional version only. I need help ASAP! Thanks!
Anthony
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello,
if you purchase the professional version of List Aggregator, Enterprise Caching feature is included as part of the professional version package.  If the feature is disabled, please send your order number and activation code to KWizCom's activation department at activation@kwizcom.com to examine.

Anthony,
KWizCom Support