Profile Picture

Notifications on Calculated Columns

Posted By Dom 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Is it possible to set notifications to run dependant on the date in a calculated column?  I'm trying to have a notification sent if the calculated fields value equals today.

I can see the calculated column doesn't appear as a date column in the Notification Feature as the little date icon is missing, and notifications aren't being sent. In the logs it advises there is nothing in the list that matches the set criteria, however the date in the calculated field is set to todays date.

Any help is much appreciated.
Anthony
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello Dom,
I recommend that you create a support case with your order number and provide more detail(rules, errors, examples, ETC.) about your issue.  support@kwizcom.com

Anthony,
KWizCom Support