Profile Picture

OWA calendar configuration questions

Posted By kcassidy@edc.org 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi,

I'm trying to add Exchange 2007 calendars to a webpart, but can't seem to get things working.  Ultimately I want to bring in some shared calendars (not public folders), however to start, I'm simply trying to get the current user's calendar to appear.  For now I'm only getting a login prompt whether I have things set to use the current user's creds or manually type in the username and password.

If the Exchange server uses forms-based auth for owa, will this cause a problem?  Also, the sharepoint server is using kerberos.  Could this also be a cause of the problem?
  • Exchange version: 2007
  • OWA Url: https://webmail.mydomain.com (we require SSL on webmail connections)
  • Always prompt for login on auth errors is checked
  • User's Calendar Settings --> Calendar folder name: calendar.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Igor
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Could you tell which version of Calendar you have. Latest version has a dropdown where you need select version of your Exchange server.

I suggest you to contact our support (support@kwizcom.com). We will setup WebEx session and check the issue.

Igor,
KWizCom