Profile Picture

After demo install: "TagCloudWebPart" error.

Posted By Jason Nethercott 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
After installing and activating WikiPlus... when I create a WIKIPlus site, this is the error that is shown whn I attempt to open it site:

Could not load file or assembly 'KwizCom.SharePoint.WikiPlus.TagsSupport.TagCloudWebPart, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30fb4ddbec95ff8f' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

A quick note, not sure if it's related.  In the instruction document it talks about activating all the parts for WIKIPlus...  but the items listed in the administration guide do not match up to what is in our SharePoint.  Here is the list:

List Filter Plus... we own this and it was always activated
Rating Solution... This is not listed.
List Aggregator WebPart...  We demo'd this before, so the 30 day license has expired and I cannot activate it.
Remote List Viewer Web Part...  This is not listed.
Tagging Feature... This is not listed.
WikiPlus Library Resource Feature...  This was there and is now activated.
Igor
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi,

In your post you did not mention which SharePoint version you have.
  • KWizCom SharePoint Feature Visibility
  • KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator WebPart
  • KWizCom SharePoint List Filter Plus Web Part
  • KWizCom SharePoint Rating Solution
  • KWizCom SharePoint Remote List Viewer
  • KWizCom SharePoint Tagging Feature
  • KWizCom SharePoint WikiPlus Solution
Please check that you have all the products  installed/deployed.

Igor,
KWizCom 
fredyano
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I'm also getting this message when removing web part due to error and adding the Tag Cloud.

I've recently installed the following versions of Wiki Plus installation:

KWizCom Foundation 13.2.83.0
SharePoint Tagging Feature 13.2.03
SharePoint Wiki Plus 12.1.50

Any resolution on this issue? Do I need to request a product code for the tagging feature.

Fred
http://fyano.wordpress.com/
Igor
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Hi,

I think you have the problem because you do not have latest KWizCom SharePoint Foundation.

Please make sure that you have latest version. You can download it from the link: http://www.kwizcom.com/objects/KWizCom%20SharePoint%202010%20Foundation/KWizCom%20SharePoint%20Foundation.zip

Igor,
KWizCom 
fredyano
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Typo error on KWizCom SharePoint Foundation -- I had v13.2.93.

Fred
Igor
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Hi,

I suggest you to contact our support (support@kwizcom.com) in order to setup WebEx session and troubleshoot the issue.

Igor,
KWizCom 
Jason Nethercott
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)

Igor (12/10/2011)
Hi,
  • KWizCom SharePoint Feature Visibility
  • KWizCom SharePoint List Aggregator WebPart
  • KWizCom SharePoint List Filter Plus Web Part
  • KWizCom SharePoint Rating Solution
  • KWizCom SharePoint Remote List Viewer
  • KWizCom SharePoint Tagging Feature
  • KWizCom SharePoint WikiPlus Solution
Please check that you have all the products  installed/deployed.

It's 2010 Foundation that we are running.  No, I don't have all these products installed.  All I want is WIKI Plus.  If WIKI Plus requires any others, why are they not in the install?  I noticed some are, but I'm not enough of a guru to know where they went.  Maybe you can help me.

Here are the version of the productions installed along with their license state.

http://forum.kwizcom.com/Uploads/Images/c3977ac0-1dca-4427-8ddd-4ef2.png
Jason Nethercott
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

After making my last post I figure out that a couple of the sub-products were not registered (Remote List Viewer and Rating Solution).  Once I did teh demo registration, it seems to now be working on a new site.  The original site I create is still broke... but it was easily deleted.
Edited
9 Years Ago by Igor