Profile Picture

Change Background and Label colors

Posted By tiffxi 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi,

The default theme for our team's sharepoint site has a black backgroud.
This causes the labels in the webpart to not be visible (except if you highlight them)
How can I update either the background color of the webpart or the font color of the field labels?
Igor
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

Using the IE developer tool you can check the caption's style and update it in CSS file.

Igor,
KWizCom 
tiffxi
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
CSS update? I'm just a user of the SharePoint site so I'm not sure if I will be able to update the CSS file directly (or even if I can, update it without affecting  the CSS of the other pages)

Is this the only way?
Igor
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

The best way to resolve the issue is contacting our support. I think it maybe a bug and we need to fix it in the ListFilterPlus code.

Please contact our support (support@kwizcom.com) in order to troubleshoot the issue and find solution for it.

Thanks,

Igor,
KWizCom