Profile Picture

Calendar issues with custom master page --

Posted By aliciahogue 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I am running into various issues with the calendar, hopefully someone can help!!

- First, when I go into the webpart settings and update the link to the custom style sheet and hit apply, nothing happens. 

- When I click on a date space on the calander to add a new event the box for the calander shows up below my footer.

- When I submit a new event in any way when my customized masterpage is applied I get the following error at the top of the page

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at KWizCom.SharePoint.WebControls.CalendarBase.AttachTemplate(CalendarItem ICalendarItem1, CalendarItemContainer calendarItemContainer1) at KWizCom.SharePoint.WebControls.CalendarBase.AddToItems() at KWizCom.SharePoint.WebControls.CalendarView.set_DataSource(IEnumerable value) at KWizCom.Sharepoint.WebParts.CalendarPlus.CalendarPlus.StartLoadCalendarControl()