Profile Picture

Move items between discussions

Posted By Damiano 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)Forum Newbie (3 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi, we have a sharepoint 2007 with a KWizCom Discussion Board installed.
We usually use the Discussion Board to share information between us and there're groups that usualy read discussion in their web sites.
Now there are reply, topic or entire discussions that can be common so we'd like to move them into another discussion in a web site readable from anyone in the company.
I tried to go in the Site Action->Site Settings -> Site Administration-> Content and structure to copy the items on the other site but the voices Action->Move and Action->Copy are disabled.
I'm familiar with web services and using the list web service I was able to read the content but I hope there's a better way than creating manually in C# the entire discussion in the destination path.
Finaly I cannot develop web parts because I have no access to the sharepoint server directly.
Can somebody help me please?

Thanks