Wiki Plus Error after upgrade Could not load file or assembly

Posted By cdriver 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Wiki Plus Error after upgrade Could not load file or assembly

Author
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Just did a DB attach upgrade and followed the process to install the latest foundation and wiki plus, then I ran wikiplusupgrade.exe -upgradefrom2007 and now when I try to go to any wiki page I get the following error:

Could not load file or assembly 'KwizCom.SharePoint.WikiPlus.Pages'

ULS:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'KWizCom.SharePoint.WikiPlus.Pages, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30fb4ddbec95ff8f' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Can anyone help with this error?  We have thousands of Wikis that are unavailable.
Igor
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

Did you see that the list was upgraded when you run upgrade utility? Can you check in SharePoint designer that the pages are ghosted and were upgraded.

Thanks,

Igor,
KWizCom 
cdriver
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)

Thanks Igor,

They appear to be updated (i.e. there is no option to set back to site def).  In regards to the whether I saw the list upgraded there was a lot of stuff scrolling in the window and we couldn't see everything so i'm not sure.  Is there a log I can look at?

thanks again
cdriver
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

thanks Igor,

It looks like they were upgraded.  Is there a log I can check?
cdriver
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Newbie

I send the output to a log and I see the following errors a lot:

Upgrade Hardware.aspx file
    Using wiki page template
The URL 'Wiki Pages/Hardware.aspx' is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
Igor
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Supreme Being

Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)Supreme Being (415 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi,

Can you try to open the page in SharePoint designer and then change the content from the new page template which you can find in Forms folder.
If it does not help, I suggest you to contact our support (support@kwizcom.com) in order to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,

Igor,
KWizCom